You will need:
- 4-5 garlic cloves, finely minced or crushed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1¼ pounds each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (if preparing in oven)
- Stir together garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a
- Rub the paste all over pork. If you like or have the time, marinate
overnight. I marinated it for about 4 hours and it did the trick!
- Grill preparation: Sear the tenderloins on all sides, then
grill for about 20-30 minutes, rotating every 10 minutes, until the internal
temperature is 160 degrees.
- Let it rest at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- Oven preparation:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat canola oil in a large, heavy saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Working in batches if necessary, add pork, and brown all over, about 4
- Transfer pan to oven. Roast pork, turning occasionally, until the internal
temperature is 160 degrees, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board, and try to let it rest 10 minutes before
I served mine with my yummy
cabbage but any ole side would be a compliment to this meal!
Recipe originally found here.