What you'll need:
4 medium sized red potatoes
1 cup of 1% milk
Salt and pepper to taste
A dash of garlic powder
1. Wash and dry potatoes.
2. Dice up potatoes into nice size chunks, leaving skin on, and add to a large pot.
3. Cover with water and boil until you can poke them with a fork and they are tender.
4. Remove from heat and drain.
5. In a large mixing bowl add milk, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
6. With an electric mixer, blend until creamy, adding extra milk to thin out to your preferred consistency.