You will need:
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1 tps chipotle chili powder
- 1 tps cumin
- Juice from one lime
- pinch of salt
- Guacamole (if you have it)
- Add olive oil, honey, chipotle chili powder, cumin, lime juice and salt to a
bowl and mix well.
- In a large Ziploc bag, add the marinade mixture and the chicken
- Mix well until all chicken breasts are covered in the marinade.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Grill until meat is done and inside is no longer pink.
- Toast your buns in the oven =)
- Top with cheddar or preferred cheese, tomatoes, onions, guacamole, mayo or
anything else you wanna throw on there!