You need the following:
- 8 ounces dried pasta – I used bowtie – you can use whatever
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups 1% lowfat milk
- 1 Package of Ranch seasoning – I used Hidden Valley
- 1 cup low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped, cooked turkey bacon
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add dried pasta and cook according to
package directions. Drain water.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil over medium-high heat, in a large skillet. Add the
chicken pieces, season with salt, pepper and season salt and cook until no
longer pink. About 10 minutes.
- Once chicken is thoroughly cooked, add the butter. Once the butter melts,
sprinkle the flour and packet of ranch seasoning over the chicken. Stir.
- Pour milk into the skillet, and continue to stir and cook until mixture
starts to thicken.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and bacon pieces. Stir until cheese melts.
Add the cooked pasta to mixture and stir to combine. Serve immediately