You will need:
- 4 soft flour tortillas
- 8 strips turkey bacon
- 3 slices 98% fat free ham
- 6 sausage patties (any brand) – I use Jimmy Dean
- 3 Eggs, scrambled
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 Red potatoes, peeled and shredded
- Olive oil for cooking potatoes
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and pepper
- Salsa (optional)
- Begin cooking your turkey bacon. I like my crisp but cook to your desired
- In a separate skillet, cook your sausage until done.
- In the same skillet you fried the turkey bacon, cook the ham.
- Once the meats are done, dice them all up and separate them into bowls,
so to create an assembly line for creating the burritos.
- Crack 3 eggs and scramble them, using butter flavor Pam, salt, and pepper.
- Spray a medium size skillet with olive oil spray, add your olive oil,
shredded potatoes, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes until
they begin to get soft. Remove lid and continue cooking until they are browned
- Warm tortillas in microwave by covering them in damp paper towels. Heat for
about 1 minute. This will make them soft enough to work with.
- Begin layering each tortilla with cheese, potatoes, eggs, ham, bacon and
- Wrap them up tight and the heat from the food will melt the cheese inside.
Turn them seem side down on the plate and let them sit for about 1 minute so it
can all melt together. Really as you are making the other three the first ones
will be ready to serve.