You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3 1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Stir together Bisquick mix and very hot water; beat 20 strokes until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.