- 1 pound Lean ground Beef
- ½ whole Medium Onion
- 1/2 can (7 Ounce) Mexican Tomato Sauce Or Enchilada Sauce
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Cumin, Oregano, Chili Powder, Garlic To Taste
- 1 can (28 Ounce) Refried Beans
- ¾ cups Grated Reduced fat or fat free Cheddar Cheese
- 6 whole Burrito-sized Flour Tortillas
- Extra Grated Cheese, For Sprinkling
- Extra Sauce, For Drizzling
- Cilantro Leaves, Optional
- Optional Filling Ingredients: Santa fe Mexican Rice, fat free Sour Cream, Guacamole, Green Chilies, Pico De Gallo
- Brown ground beef with onion and season to taste.
- Pour in sauce and simmer over low heat. Add water if mixture gets too dry.
- Heat refried beans in a saucepan. Add cheese and stir in till melted. Keep warm.
- Heat tortillas in microwave for one minute.
- Spread a small amount of beans on each tortilla.
- Add meat. Fold over ends, then roll up.
- Place two burritos on a microwave-safe plate.
- Drizzle red sauce over the top and sprinkle with more grated cheddar.
- Microwave for one minute, or until cheese is melted and burritos are very hot. Serve immediately.
You can add extra toppings or filling items to your liking!