You will need to grab:
- 1 – large egg
- 2 – slices of reduced calorie bread
- 2 – cooked slices of turkey bacon
- 1 – slice of your favorite low fat cheese
- 1 – tblsp of butter for the bread
- Non stick cooking spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions are simple
- Spray a skillet with non stick spray. Crack your egg in the skillet (or you
can beat the egg in a bowl first if you prefer it that way), adding salt and
pepper to taste.
- Cook egg to desired done-ness, making sure you flip it over to cook the other
side. Salt and pepper the other side also.
- Toast your two pieces of bread, buttering it each piece when they are done.
- Add your slice of cheese to the toast.
- Add your strips of bacon (already cooked and ready to eat)
- When the egg is done, place it on top of the bacon and cheese. This way it
melts the cheese and makes it even better.
- Cut in half and serve.