5 cups zucchini, cut length-wise, peeled and seeded, and sliced
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup four
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon.
1) In a medium-sized pot, boil zucchini until tender, about 5 minutes.
2) While zucchini is boiling, combine all topping ingredients in a medium-sized bowl until crumbly. Set aside.
3) Drain zucchini and let stand in cold water for about 5 minutes, then drain and pat dry.
4) Place zucchini in a large bowl. Add sugar, flour, cinnamon, cream of tartar, lemon juice, salt, and nutmeg. Mix well and place filling into the pie crust.
5) Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Drizzle with caramel sauce or eat plain. Enjoy!