The One Night Count is one night out of 365. Every night counts.
Your voice, your commitment, and your actions can make a real difference for people who are homeless all year long, whether or not you are able to participate in the Count. Here are some other important ways to help:
- Go Beyond the One Night Count! Join us for THREE free workshops in February. Check back here for registration information, or visit the Coalition's website.
- Join the Coalition and other organizations in Olympia on Tuesday, February 2, 2016 for Housing and Homelessness Advocacy Day. Register for this exciting and important day through our allies at the Washington Low Income Housing Alliance.
- Be active throughout the year! The Coalition organizes unique projects every spring, summer, winter, and fall, including:
- Project Cool for Back-to-School supports homeless students and their families with school supplies, books, and information about rights and resources
- The Coalition's Scholarship Fund gives people who have personal experience of being homeless the opportunity to participate in conferences and training.
- We publish a unique Homeless Voters' Guide as part of our annual Voter Registration & Education Drive, training volunteers to register voters at overnight shelters, day centers, food banks, and at our member organizations.