- Want to find out what's new on the runways around the world? Check out New York Fashion.
- What about what other teens are making? Head over to sites such as Sew Trendy
- BMV (Butterick. McCalls & Vouge) Patterns has a new site Sew Cool in School Here you’ll find the easiest way to make the teaching experience informational, productive, and most of all cool! There is an interesting article on Sewing vs. Ready-To-Wear that you should read if you are going to make a garment.
Study Fashion Design
What is FASHION?...Here is an On-Line Study Guide for Those Who Want to Learn More About Fashion Design.
Many 4H programs have clothing programs check these out:
Patterns & Projects
Check out links to clothing and accessories here.
A neat source of inspiration LuaPre's website has lots of tutorials, here's her super easy summer shirt
Other interesting sites you might like to visit are:
- The Association of Sewing and Design Professionals (formerly Professional Association of Custom Clothiers) - Their mission is tosupport individuals engaged in sewing and design related businesses, in both commercial and home-based settings. their members are involved in professional sewing in a variety of garment sewing specialties, including custom clothing, formal and bridal wear, design, pattern making, tailoring and alterations, accessories, costumes, wearable art, image consulting, production sewing, teaching and other industry-related avenues.
- The American Sewing Guild - is a national non-profit organization dedicated to people who believe sewing is a rewarding and creative activity. National HQ are located here in Houston.
- Chanel - Fashion Show & Accessories, Fragrance & Beauty, Fine Jewlery & Watches
- Christian Dior fashion, fragrance and accessories for Women and Men.
- Donna Karan New York or DKNY. Two branches of the company, one is luxe sophistication, the other is fast, hip and spirited.
- Calvin Klein
- Dolce & Garbbana
- Oscar de la Renta