- Syko - a blog in english by Kajsa in Helsinki, she has also designed a line of fabric
- Rovaris - Cross Stitch might waned in some areas over the past few years, it is very much alive and well in Europe.
- Quilt Shops in Italy - Map & links to the 57 shops
- Welcome in Denise's Room - a avid crafter's blog, the link is translated into english, to view the original in italian click on Originale button on top right.
- Quilt Shops in Luxembourg - Map & links to the 10 shops
- Quilt Shops in Norway - Map & links to the 57 shops
- Lappedesign - quilt shop - check out their gallery
- Kameleon Quilts the signature quilt design is one which can change it's looks by buttoning the three-dimensional flaps in different directions and in different combinations
- Mrs. Moen blog - it's in English w/ lots of ideas, mixed media and recycled fabric uses.
- Projektownia Jednoiglec - Juliana's Project Town blog, she's had projects on Moda's Bakeshop and Amy's Creative Side. Her blog is in Polish & English!
- Quilt shops in Switzerland - Map & links to the 53 shops
United Kingdom/England/Scotland/Northern Ireland
Patchwork has been around in Australia for more than 40,000 years. The Aboriginals made patchwork cloaks from animal skins. The first documented traditional patchwork was that made by the female convicts sent out in the transports from England in the latter part of the 1700s, read more here.
- Bangkok Quilt Group - a Quilt Guild in Bangkok
- Thai Quilt Group- a Quilt Guild in Nonthaburi
- Jerusalem Notes: Fiberwork by Debbie - Debbie's blog is a great resource she is an avid crafter/quilter. Lots of embroidery stitches as she participates in the Try A Stitch Tuesday (TAST) group.