- O*Net Online - A searchable career database that breaks down the skills and abilities needed for that job, as well as the types of tasks someone in that profession might perform.
- Authentic learning: What, why and how? - Characteristics of authentic learning experiences, a rationale, and a guide to designing authentic learning experiences (clearly with a traditional classroom in mind, but with many helpful applications for SITP!).
- Examples of Authentic Culminating Products - A straightforward list of roles that students might simulate, and a final product authentic to that role.
- Demonstrating Authentic and Rigorous Learning in PBL - How to make sure the culminating work students produce is meaningful, high-quality, and demonstrates learning.
- Fostering an Ethic of Excellence - How and why to hold students to a high standard of quality in their work
- 4 Things All Project-Based Learning Teachers Should Do - Four simple but powerful guidelines to follow when creating authentic, experiential learning experiences for students.