When your template was created, any embedded Google Spreadsheets, Documents and Spreadsheet Forms were also copied to your new site. If you are the template creator, you can find
these newly-created assets in your Documents listing.
Each Form has an associated Spreadsheet that will collect that form's data.
Adjust the Form
1. To find out the name of the form, edit the page.
2. Find the spreadsheet and note the title.
3. Next go to your Documents listing.
4. Find the form and click to open it.
5. You are presented with the data table of the form. To add or remove fields, go to the form menu and select "Edit form".
Once your form is live, any submissions will be gathered in the associated spreadsheet.