If you want to replace an image on your site with a Picasa photo, follow the Insert Picasa Photo instructions. If you photo is on your computer and you just want to add it to your site, follow the instructions listed below.
1. Click the edit button.
2. Click the image that you want to replace.
3. A small dialog will appear above or below the image. Click "Remove" in this dialog.
4. Open the "Insert" menu, and select "Image".
5. Use the image picker dialog to select your image, and click OK.
6. After you are done moving and sizing your image, click Save.