Search this site
Replace a map
First, create your map.
(If you already have a map, skip to the instructions for inserting the map in the page.)
1. Go to http://maps.google.com (or your local version, such as http://maps.google.de, etc).
2. Click on "My Maps".
3. Click on "Create a new map".
4. Add a title and, if you want, set the privacy settings. Click "Done".
5. Search for your first map location.
6. When you have found the location you want, click on the map marker.
7. In the marker dialog, click on "Save to My Maps".
8. Select the map you created earlier.
You will see a confirmation message. You can click "View map" and see that your location was added.
9. Repeat for as many map points as you want.
- - - Return to sites - - - -
Replace the existing map with your new map.
10. Edit the page
11. Find the map you want to replace and click on it.
12. Click on the "Properties" link.
13. Click the "Change" button.
14. Select "My Maps".
Note: if you want to replace the map with a single address, you can just type your address into the Maps tab.
15. Select your map and click "Select".
16. Adjust your map settings and click "Save".
17. When you are finished editing your page, click "Save" and your new map will appear.
Add a Picasa photo album or photo
Add and remove list items
Add and remove pages from navigation
Customize your site logo
Customize your site sidebar
Delete a post
Insert objects into a page
Post an announcement
Replace a calendar
Replace a map
Replace a spreadsheet
Replace an image
Share your site
Use the sub page listing gadget
Working with forms