2. Click on the PicasaWeb Slideshow image and you will see a properties bubble pop up. Click "Remove".
2. If you select slideshow, you will be presented with a dialog to insert the URL of your PicasaWeb album. To find that URL, in a different browser window navigate to http://picasaweb.google.com/home.
3. In Picasa navigate to the Album you want to showcase. Click the album.
4. In the album, click on "Link to this album".
5. Copy the link.
6. Navigate back to Google Sites and paste in the copied URL. Click "Save".
2. Choose the photo and click "Select".
3. When you are done editing the page, click "Save".