3-3-2014 - Snow Day instructions - Go to the "Physical Science Notes and Video Lesson Links" tab and click on 13-1 The Behavior of Light - watch, follow instructions
and take notes - you are responsible to have all the notes in your notebook - note that there are two 13-1 links the one that just says VIEW is the video and the other is just the notes with no video.
- Notebook paper
- Pens and pencils
- Calculator - Note: Any calculator is
sufficient for Physical Science, however, a TI-83 Plus Calculator is
preferred in the Mathematics department
Textbook resources and online quizzes
Online student edition Code:
Videos for Physical Science
Steps for online work:
- go to www.doughtylca.tk
- click the Physical Science tab on the left
- click the online resources link
- click the "Self-Check Quizzes" link
- click the "Self-Check Quizzes" link on the next page too
- choose the appropriate "Self-Check Quiz"
- Answer all questions then click "Submit Answers"
- Go to the bottom of the page where it says "Email Results"
- Fill in the name field, your email address and then put email@example.com in the "Email Teacher slot"
- Click "Email the Results"