21th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity
July 23 - 25, 2014, Hida Takayama, Japan
- 2014.10.10 We uploaded photos.
- 2014.7.26 We uploaded slides for some invited and award speakers.
- 2014.7.15 We sent the travel information and the passenger list of the chartered bus to the registered e-mail addresses of all participants. If you do not receive it, please contact the organizer (the address in the registration confirmation).
- 2014.6.23 Program is updated. See "Program".
- 2014.6.6 Congratulations to the Best Student Paper Award winners! See "Best Student Paper Award."
- 2014.6.6 We will offer a limited number of student travel awards. See "Student Travel Grant."
- 2014.5.26 List of accepted papers is updated. See "Accepted Papers."
- 2014.5.16 Registration is now open!! See "Registration."
- 2014.5.15 You can reserve the conference hotel. See "Accommodation."
- 2014.5.15 We arrange chartered buses between Centrair / Nagoya and Takayama on 22nd and 26th July. We will have the welcome reception at the evening of 22nd July, planned to start at 18:30. See "Travel Information."
- 2014.4.12 The conference will offer a limited number of student travel grants. See "Call for Papers."
- Submission deadline: 28th April 2014 (23:59 Pacific central time)
- Author notification: 25th May 2014
- Camera-ready submission: 9th June 2014
- Conference dates: 23-25th July 2014
- Co-located Workshop (Micro-MAC) : 26th July 2014
- KDDI Foundation
- Research Foundation for the Electrotechnology of Chubu
- MEXT Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas "A Multifaceted Approach toward Understanding the Limitations of Computation"
- MEXT Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research(B) "Deepening and Expanding Coding Theory based on Probabilistic Methods"
- Nagoya Institute of Technology
Former editionsSirocco 2013, Ischia, Italy
Sirocco 2012, Reykjavík, Iceland
Sirocco 2011, Gdansk, Poland
Sirocco 2010, Şirince, Turkey
Sirocco 2009, Piran, Slovenia
Sirocco 2008, Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland
Sirocco 2007, Castiglioncello, Italy
Sirocco 2006, Chester, UK
Sirocco 2005, Mont Saint-Michel, France
Sirocco 2004, Smolenice Castle, Slovakia