21th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity
July 23 - 25, 2014, Hida Takayama, Japan
- 2015.4.3 LNCS 8576 is now available online.
- 2014.10.10 We uploaded photos.
- 2014.7.26 We uploaded slides for some invited and award speakers.
- 2014.7.15 We sent the travel information and the passenger list of the chartered bus to the registered e-mail addresses of all participants. If you do not receive it, please contact the organizer (the address in the registration confirmation).
- 2014.6.23 Program is updated. See "Program".
- 2014.6.6 Congratulations to the Best Student Paper Award winners! See "Best Student Paper Award."
- 2014.6.6 We will offer a limited number of student travel awards. See "Student Travel Grant."
- 2014.5.26 List of accepted papers is updated. See "Accepted Papers."
- 2014.5.16 Registration is now open!! See "Registration."
- 2014.5.15 You can reserve the conference hotel. See "Accommodation."
- 2014.5.15 We arrange chartered buses between Centrair / Nagoya and Takayama on 22nd and 26th July. We will have the welcome reception at the evening of 22nd July, planned to start at 18:30. See "Travel Information."
- 2014.4.12 The conference will offer a limited number of student travel grants. See "Call for Papers."
The proceedings are available now, published as part of the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). The online version can be accessed here.
- Submission deadline: 28th April 2014 (23:59 Pacific central time)
- Author notification: 25th May 2014
- Camera-ready submission: 9th June 2014
- Conference dates: 23-25th July 2014
- Co-located Workshop (Micro-MAC) : 26th July 2014
- KDDI Foundation
- Research Foundation for the Electrotechnology of Chubu
- MEXT Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas "A Multifaceted Approach toward Understanding the Limitations of Computation"
- MEXT Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research(B) "Deepening and Expanding Coding Theory based on Probabilistic Methods"
- Nagoya Institute of Technology
Former editionsSirocco 2013, Ischia, Italy
Sirocco 2012, Reykjavík, Iceland
Sirocco 2011, Gdansk, Poland
Sirocco 2010, Şirince, Turkey
Sirocco 2009, Piran, Slovenia
Sirocco 2008, Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland
Sirocco 2007, Castiglioncello, Italy
Sirocco 2006, Chester, UK
Sirocco 2005, Mont Saint-Michel, France
Sirocco 2004, Smolenice Castle, Slovakia