1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed off
1 bunch small carrots, stems removed
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp cumin
Salt and pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
1 cup greek yogurt
Zest of one lime
1 avocado, sliced
Handful of pumpkins seeds
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
2. Place carrots and asparagus in a large bowl, and add garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes and a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
3. Pick the carrots out of the bowl and place on baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes, then add asparagus and roast for another 20. Remove from oven and place on a serving dish.
4. While the carrots are roasting, add the lime zest to the yogurt and stir.
5. Top veggies with sliced avocado, dollops of yogurt and pumpkin seeds. Season to taste.