Each abstract must be submitted by August 31, 2012. Each abstract must be written in English and should be a concise summary of results, limited to 300 words, and the contents should not have been published previously. Abstracts should include the names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses of each author and co-author (one per affiliation). Authors should also choose a topic area from the list of conference topics provided, or you may indicate "other".
Electronic submission of abstracts is required. Please complete the abstract and submit here.
- August 31, 2012: Abstract due
- September 15, 2012: Authors notified of abstract acceptance
- November 6, 2012: Draft paper due
- January 13, 2013 Authors provided with review and comments
- February 10, 2013: Final paper due