What You Need:
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate baking chips (I use Ghiradelli)
- 6 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- Powdered sugar to sprinkle on top
- Line 9x12 inch baking pan with parchment paper.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter and 1 cup of the baking chips in a pot over low heat until smooth, and then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, mix the eggs and both sugars.
- Add vanilla and almond extracts.
- Add the melted butter/chocolate.
- Slowly mix in flour in three separate increments (1/4 cup at a time). Mix well, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- With the spatula, stir in the remaining 1/2 cup of baking chips.
- Pour batter into your parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread it out evenly (you can bang the pan on a hard, flat surface to help even it out easily).
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. They are fully cooked when you can insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely (at least 30 minutes) and then dust brownies with powdered sugar and enjoy!