- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup (8 pieces) Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp. sweetener
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate for topping
- Place cashews in a food processor and run on high until smooth, like peanut butter. This can take about 5 minutes.
- Add all of the other ingredients and process on high until well combined.
batter into small balls and dip into melted chocolate until almost but
not completely covered. To do this, pierce the ball with a tooth pick
and dip in the chocolate. Place on parchment and allow to set hard.