Our first game is "Nebula Retro" an old fashioned platform game with realistic physics. The game is fully editable so you can edit levels and add your own. A free version is also available.
* 26 built-in levels (+ add your own!)
* Realistic physics engine
* Squash baddies with falling crates
* Anti gravity & Rocket boost
* Touch sensitive platforms
* Edit existing levels and add new ones
* Three graphics modes, Space, Xmas and 8 bit.
* 4 ambient/techno soundtracks for a cool, spacey feeling!
Please feel free to look around the site. The news section contains news about new game releases, updates and coming plans. Nebula Retro contains information about the best-selling game "Nebula Retro" (kind of obviously!). Longford is a Lua-based game engine I've written myself. If you'd like to get involved developing Longford, please contact me.
Also on this site you will find my AI blog where I post various musing on Artificial Intelligence. If you have any comments please feel free to contact me.