- Fixed issue where dates appeared in a weird format (caused by server software upgrade).
- Fixed: Project renaming/deletion doesn't reflect in project list page, unless one relogins .
- Working towards fixing random "Internal Server Errors"
- Ability to rename context on NextAction tab.
- Hiding context tab, do we really need it now?
- Added hard limit on project note length currently its 10k, want to reduce it further but there are few notes that have such a huge length.
- Incremented desc limit of nextaction's to 2048 from 512.
- renaming submit button to save instead of edit.
- Simplified home page, removed unnecessary clutter.
- Got rid of demo account and related links, was causing too much spam.
- Fixed Bug: export to csv is now working without any error.
- Feedback application changed from fevote to uservoice
- Ajax spinner added to cursor trail, will remove all other spinners soon.
- Small refactoring of code.
- Project List is now refreshed every time user returns form project detail view, thereby the action count is updated appropriately for all projects.
- GZip compression enabled. Since my hosting provider disabled GZip compression, the application now spits compressed output. So the page load speed should improve compared to that in last few months.
- Bug Fixed: When dragging action across context, the context in the edit action form didn't change causing accidental jumps back to the original context.
- Keyboard shortcut added: "Delete", "d" and accesskeys for menu items. Use Shift+Alt+<menuitem bold character> to switch to that tab. http://www.fevote.com/simplegtd/Shortcut_to_delete_item, http://www.fevote.com/simplegtd/New_Keyboard_Shortcuts_Top_Menu_Items.
- Changed drag image on project page to one used on every other page (multi-arrow).
- Keyboard shortcut added for adding next action, 'a'. Use 'Alt' key + up/down/k/l to navigate across contexts.
- Fixed delete done actions bug. http://www.fevote.com/simplegtd/Cannot_delete_done_actions
- Small refactoring of code.
- Double-Click an action to edit, instead of single click.
- Removed the highlight on mouse hover.
- Keyboard navigation added. Keys: [arrow keys, k,l,e]. The key assignment is temporary, it might change in near future.
- Lots of refactoring.
- Upgraded to Rails 2.0.2
- Some cosmetic changes.
- Window now scrolls when Next Actions are dragged.
- Converted all jquery/interface code to prototype/scriptaculous and removed jquery/interface js from pages. Compressed js size reduced to 40kb from 80kb earlier.
- Fixed few bugs that occured due to the above switch.
- Home page: cleanup, refactoring and small content changes.
- Q: Can the content on home page be more simpler?
- Q: Should I use a blog to publish change log and such questions?
- Configured a test environment on production server to test changes in live environment before releasing it to the public.
- Added "export to csv" feature here. Its in beta, waiting for some user feedback.
- Small refactoring.
- Bug Fix: Context reorder bug. http://www.fevote.com/simplegtd/Re-order_contexts_bug.
- Did some code refactoring, more refactoring to come.
- Started writing test cases with Selenium.
- Fix: Enabled js/css compression, which was disabled due to some issues with hosting provider. Moved assets to different server.
- Automated deployment with Capistrano.
- Removed some deprecated code.
- Added FAQ and Change Log links.
- Minor tweak: changed the font of print view to be consistent with the main pages. (http://www.fevote.com/simplegtd/Make_print_view_san-serif_font)
- Updated FAQ with "How do I assign due dates to actions?".
- Closed duplicate feature request: Due_DateCalendar_scheduling (http://www.fevote.com/simplegtd/Due_DateCalendar_scheduling).
- Started maintaining this "Change Log" document.