- Collateralized Borrowing and Risk Taking at Low Interest Rates, with Malik Shukayev and Alexander Ueberfeldt European Economic Review, 85, June 2016.
- Heterogeneity and Long-Run Changes in Aggregate Hours and the Labor Wedge, with Alexander Ueberfeldt Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, 52, March 2015.
- Managing Risk Taking with Interest Rate Policy and Financial Regulations (with Malik Shukayev and Alexander Ueberfeldt), September 2016.
- International Risk Sharing with Endogenously Segmented Asset Markets (with Ananth Ramanarayanan), February 2015.
- Transitional Dynamics of Output and Factor Income Shares: Lessons from East Germany, December 2010
- Previous title: "A Theory of Transition to a Better Technology".
- Driving Forces of the Canadian Economy: An Accounting Exercise with Alexander Ueberfeldt (Bank of Canada), March 2008.
Work in Progress
- Structural Change, Demographics and the Labor Market (with Jim MacGee)
Data Project (last update: February 7, 2012)
- U.S. Hours and Productivity Behavior Using CPS Hours Worked Data: 1947-III to 2011-IV with Edward C. Prescott (ASU and Minneapolis Fed) and Alexander Ueberfeldt (Bank of Canada)