Symptoms of a bad gallbladder. Cat symptoms of diabetes. Symptoms of macular degeneration.
Symptoms Of A Bad Gallbladder
- The small sac-shaped organ beneath the liver, in which bile is stored after secretion by the liver and before release into the intestine
- In vertebrates the gallbladder (cholecyst, gall bladder) is a small organ that aids digestion and stores bile produced by the liver. In humans the loss of the gallbladder is usually easily tolerated.
- Distinct from the Western medical concept of gallbladder, the concept of the Gallbladder (Dan) in Traditional Chinese Medicine is more a way of describing a set of interrelated parts than an anatomical organ. (See Zang Fu theory.)
- a muscular sac attached to the liver that stores bile (secreted by the liver) until it is needed for digestion
- A sign of the existence of something, esp. of an undesirable situation
- (symptom) anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X's existence
- Symptoms is a 1974 British horror film directed by José Ramón Larraz. It was entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival. Although circulated privately through bootlegs, the original prints are missing, and was last show on British television in 1983.
- (symptom) (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
- A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition of disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient
- Of poor quality; inferior or defective
- (of a person) Not able to do something well; incompetent
- badly: with great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly'); "the injury hurt badly"; "the buildings were badly shaken"; "it hurts bad"; "we need water bad"
- that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency; "take the bad with the good"
- having undesirable or negative qualities; "a bad report card"; "his sloppy appearance made a bad impression"; "a bad little boy"; "clothes in bad shape"; "a bad cut"; "bad luck"; "the news was very bad"; "the reviews were bad"; "the pay is bad"; "it was a bad light for reading"; "the movie was a
- Unpleasant or unwelcome
Sorry for being out of touch for so long. I wanted to wait until I was sure Maycie had pulled through and certain time had passed. This is the note that the lady who looks after Maycie left me while I was gone. Maycie had some kind of blockage in her gallbladder. At this point it seems it has passes and has stayed gone. She has no symptoms and seems better than she has been in a while. Knock on wood. It was a bit scary for a while. She could relapse but let’s hope not. That would mean surgery, which has significant risks. The worst part for me was that the day after she got out of the hospital I had to fly to the UK for a few days. One feels like the worst dog owner on the planet when you have to do that. (Had to go for a number of reasons) We had two great people looking after her while I was gone and I called in everyday. That eased my mind greatly. Anyway, let’s hope this all stays in the review mirror and she stays healthy. Thanks for all everyone did on this one.
My New Gallbladder
Sarah the Crafter Queen made me a felt/wool gallbladder complete with a side pocket for stones (aka nuts)...so awesome!!!!