|Catch the fever, Field Goal Fever!
Flick your finger across the screen to kick the ball through the goal. Score bonus points for making consecutive kicks. The more kicks in a row, the higher the bonus! Play in several game modes and 3 difficulties.
1 or 2 players!
Have a tablet? Try the two player game with flip screen. You can compete while sitting across from the other player at a table.
- Arcade - 2 minute, one player game at medium difficulty.
- Custom - Choose a game based on number of players, difficulty, and game length.
- Easy - shorter distance and lower wind speeds
- Normal - average distance and wind speeds
- Hard - longest distance and highest wind speeds
How To Play:
- Time - Play until time runs out (2,3,5 minutes)
- Points - Play until score is reached (5000, 10000, 20000 points)
- Kicks - Play until total number of kicks has been reached (10, 20, 30)
- To kick just place your finger on the ball and drag quickly toward the goal posts.
- Adjust the angle of the drag to counter the wind speed. Higher wind speed will push your kick farther to the direction shown.
- On screen tutorial gives you tips on how to play. To stop the tips touch the "X" at the top right corner. The tips can be turned on or off in the options menu.
Field Goal fever is the first video game I have ever created. If you enjoy the game, please consider supporting my work by buying the Ad-Free version, or posting a rating and comment. Both versions are available on the Android Market.
Download Field Goal Fever Ad-Free
Download Field Goal Fever (with Ads)