SILC Library Updates Coming Shortly
The Library has over 400 Children's Fiction and Non Fiction books!
You can read stories from the entire collection of Amar Chitra Katha, Indian authors like A.P.J. Abdul Kalam (President of India from 2002 to 2007) and Sudha Murthy (engineer, philanthropist, teacher & chairperson of Infosys).
Find biographies of memorable and inspiring individuals like Indira Nooyi (PepsiCo president), R.K. Laxman (famous cartoonist), and more!
10:30 - 12:30 pm
Saturdays when SILC classes are in session
One Step Library Registration
Register your email & contact information with the Librarian
- Registered parents at SILC with no dues pending may borrow books from the SILC Library
- Registered students (7+) may borrow or renew books on their own
- Children under 7 are welcome to borrow books when accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Two books may be checked out for two weeks at a time.
- Renewals are permitted in person for an additional two weeks, if there is no hold on the book