1. SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences
Y. Kee, Y. Lee, M. Souiai, D. Cremers, and J. Kim, “Sequential Convex Programming
for Computing Information-Theoretic Minimal Partitions: Nonconvex Nonsmooth
Optimization,” to appear in SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences.
2. Medical Physics
H. Lee, H. Hong, D. C. Jung, S. Park, and J. Kim, “Differentiation of Fat-poor
Angiomyolipoma from Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma in Contrast-enhanced MDCT
Images Using Quantitative Feature Classification,” to appear in Medical Physics.
Sungryull Sohn, Hyunwoo Kim, and Junmo Kim, “Uncorrelated Component Analysis-based Hashing.”
1. Junho Yim, Donggyu Joo, Ji-Hoon Bae, Junmo Kim, “A Gift from Knowledge Distillation: Fast Optimization, Network Minimization and Transfer Learning”
2. Dongyoon Han*, Jiwhan Kim*, and Junmo Kim, “Deep Pyramidal Residual Networks” (equally contributed by the authors*)
3. Yunho Jeon and Junmo Kim, “Active Convolution: Learning the Shape of Convolution for Image Classification”
Prof. Junmo Kim has been promoted to an associate professor starting from Sep. 2016.
Dr. Wonjun Hwang, a Ph.D. alumni of our lab, has joined the Department of software and computer engineering, Ajou University, as an Assistant Professor starting from Sep. 2016.
1. Gayoung Lee, Yuwing Tai, Junmo Kim, "Deep Saliency with Encoded Low level Distance Map and High Level Features"
1. Jiwhan Kim, Dongyoon Han, Yu-Wing Tai, and Junmo Kim, "Salient Region Detection via High-Dimensional Color Transform and Local Spatial Support"
1. Heechul Jung, Sihaeng Lee, Junho Yim, Sunjeong Park and Junmo Kim, "Joint Fine-Tuning in Deep Neural Networks for Facial Expression Recognition"
1. Junho Yim, Heechul Jung, ByungIn Yoo, Changkyu Choi, Dusik Park, Junmo Kim, "Rotating Your Face Using Multi-task Deep Neural Network"
2. Dongyoon Han, Junmo Kim," Unsupervised Simultaneous Orthogonal Basis Clustering Feature Selection",
1-10 of 12