I am currently an Assistant Researcher in the College of Surveying and Geo-Informatics, Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
I received my Ph.D. degree in Information and Communication Technologies from the Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science, University of Trento, Italy, in February 2015. I was with the Remote Sensing Laboratory during my Ph.D.
I received the B.Sc. degree in Geographical Information System and the M.E. degree in Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing from China University of Mining and Technology, China, in 2009 and 2011, respectively.
My Google Scholar citations are here.
- Multitemporal data analysis and processing
- Change detection
- Spectral signal processing
- Information fusion
- Multispectral/hyperspectral images processing
- Remote sensing applications (e.g., disaster, urban, environment monitoring)
- Sicong Liu is a recipient of the Journal of Remote Sensing Best Reviewers in 2015. Find more...
- Ranked in the 3rd Place of Paper Contest of the 2014 IEEE GRSS Data Fusion Contest, organized by the Image Analysis and Data Fusion (IADF) Technical Committee of the IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society. More details, please see here.
- University Outstanding Graduate Award (2011)
- University Excellent Graduation Thesis Award (2011)
- Winner (Ranked as 2nd place) of Excellent Graduation Thesis Competition of the Jiangsu Society for Geodesy Photogrammetry and Cartography (October 2009)
- University Outstanding Undergraduate Award (2009)
- Member, IEEE
- Member, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society
- IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observation and Remote Sensing
- IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters
- ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- Remote Sensing
- Pattern Recognition Letters
- Knowledge-Based Systems
- Journal of Applied Remote Sensing
- Information Fusion
- Journal of Remote Sensing
- Several International and National conferences