Resume Example 1:
Resume Example 2:
111 Harrison Ave.
Yourtown, North Carolina 21111
(999) 230 5555
Hotel or restaurant management trainee
SUMMARY STATEMENT: Two years experience in all aspects of the restaurant business. Proven customer service and organizational skills. Dependable, conscientious and able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
Perry's Restaurant, Smalltown, NC 2002 - present
• Greeted customer quickly and assigned them to appropriate section.
• Handled customers’ questions, complaints and inquires to assure customers satisfaction.
• Assisted wait staff with necessary duties to increase table accessibility and turnover
• Handled cashier's duties of processing charges, direct billings and cash sales.
• Reconciled cash register at closing of restaurant.
• Audited supply report and customer's record for accuracy.
Wait staff 2000 - 2002
• Greeted assigned customers with enthusiasm and communicated daily specials, house requests to over 75 individuals daily.
• Handled banquet room including set up of food and beverage tables. Waited on customers as detailed in instructions and provided hospitality as requested.
• Performed kitchen duties including assisted with specialty chefs, dishwasher and bus crew as needed.
Regional Grocery Store, Anothertown, NC 1998 - 2000
• Checked and processed grocery orders.
• Reconciled cash drawer daily.
Taylor Community College, Taylor, NC 1995 - 1998
Continuing Education Courses: Hospitality, Business Management, Supervision