Want to be more involved?
There are many ways to help!
Year-long volunteer commitments
- Consider joining our Executive PTO Board! We meet monthly to discuss the various PTO events and ways we can help our school. Below is a list of PTO Board positions open for next year along with their responsibilities. If anything is of interest, please email us!
- Vice President: During the year you will shadow the current Presidents, because the assumption is you will be President of the PTO the following academic year. Responsibility is low for this other than attending meetings and helping out where time allows.
- Additional openings will be posted soon. But if you are interested in any executive role such as being a General Representative, Treasurer, or Secretary, please email us!
- We have many other volunteer positions! We are also looking for the following positions to be filled on the PTO for next academic year 2017/2018
Lunchroom Volunteer Coordinator
Clubs and Programs Coordinator
Teacher Appreciation Week Coordinator
Shadows for either Chess Club or Junior Great Books (with the intention to lead it in the future)
- Lunchroom Volunteer: Come help out our little ones open their milks, get their lunches, and clean up a few spills
- Classroom Volunteer: Contact your child’s teacher to find out specific opportunities
One-time volunteer commitments
- Halloween Party
- International Week
- Book Fair Volunteer
- Science Night
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- Picture Day Volunteer
- Vision Screening Day Volunteer
- Classroom Volunteer: Contact your child's teacher to find out specific opportunities
If any of these opportunities interest you, please contact us for more details!