Computer Science, School of Science, RMIT University,
Room 14.10.32, Melbourne 3001 Victoria, Australia,
Email: sheng dot wang AT rmit.edu.au
- Trajectory Search and Exploration
- Intelligent Transportation System
- Spatial Keyword Query
- Trip Planning
- 2016.04-Present, PhD Student, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Supervisor: Dr.Zhifeng Bao, Dr.Shane Culpepper, Prof.Timos Sellis
- 2013.09-2016.04, Master of Engineering, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Jiangsu, China.
- 2009.09-2013.06, Bachelor of Engineering, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Jiangsu, China.
- Sheng Wang, Zhifeng Bao, Shane Culpepper, Timos Sellis, Mark Sanderson, Xiaolin Qin. Answering Top-k Exemplar Trajectory Queries. ICDE 2017 Full Paper.(ERA/CORE A*)(Accepted) .(New!)
- Sheng Wang, Xiaolin Qin, Zhifeng Bao, Bohan Li. Tide-tree: a Self-tuning Indexing Scheme for Hybrid Storage System. World Wide Web Journal 2016.(ERA/CORE A).
- Sheng Wang, Zhifeng Bao, Shane Culpepper, Timos Sellis, Mark Sanderson, Munkh-Erdene Yadamjav. Interactive Trip Planning Using Activity Trajectories . ADCS 2016.(ERA/CORE B)
- Sheng Wang, Xiaolin Qin, Yao Shen, Bohan Li, Wenhao Shi . Research on Durable CSB+-Tree Indexing Technology. Journal of Frontiers of Computer Science and Technology, 2015, 9(2): 182-192.
- Shen Yao, Xiaolin Qin, Sheng Wang, Ning Wang. An Energy Management Strategy on IaaS. Journal of Computational Information Systems, 2014, 10(17): 7369-7381.
- Shen Yao, Ping Lu, Xiaolin Qin, Yuming Qian, and Sheng Wang. "Efficient Query Algorithm of Coallocation-Parallel-Hash-Join in the Cloud Data Center." In International Conference on Cloud Computing and Security, pp. 306-320. Springer International Publishing, 2015. (Best Paper Award)
- Wenhao Shi, Guohua Jiang, Xiaolin Qin, Sheng Wang. Access control model research for HDFS based on user trust value. Journal of Frontiers of Computer Science and Technology, 2016, 10(1)：25-35.
- RkNNT: a basic tool to cluster those potential passengers for a route in an existing bus network based on transition data.
- ETQ: a non-repetitive expansion-based searching framework for exemplar trajectory query.
- 2014, PI, "Durable Main-memory Indexing Technology under Cloud Environment", SJZZ_043, Funding of Jiangsu Innovation Program for Graduate Education, ￥10000.
- External reviewer of SIGIR 2017, VLDB 2017, ICDE 2017, SIGIR 2016, VLDB 2016.
- ACM Student Member (SIGIR).
- IEEE Student Member.
- 2016 Semester 2: Marking Assistant, Programming 1(Java).
- Live up to your fullest potential!