A reminder that our meeting is Tues night (tomorrow) from 7-8:30, please look for the signs because I believe that we'll be in a classroom instead.
Some of the things that I want to mention (but I have a problem with my voice again) is :
1. Sean Young will show us how to use our own facepage for the group
2." " will show us also our webpage
3. April meeting will be at Woodlake Market 1/2 hr earlier (6:30 - 8 p.m.), it will be a fun night.
4. The Aging & Disability Resource Center has invited us to have an informal "table" where we can share info about our group to the public during their open house on March 25th from 3 - 6:30 p.m. We gladly accepted!!
5. Please take home my "stuff" - like magazines, recipes, etc. I'm going to throw them away otherwise.
6. The Blue Diamond company has sent us 2 boxes of their crackers to try "Nut thins"
7. Cross contamination: a big issue , easy to get caught with stray crumbs of gluten yet so awful a price to pay later.
8. Some of our members have been experiencing health issues lately - you have our get well soon wishes!
9. Our March meeting will be the annual pizza party - bring them on!!
p.s. no twin babies yet but it could be any time.