You should be ready for AP Physics now and should know how to do the following (in no particular order)
1. Name the four fundamental forces of nature
2. Know how to define (both cartesian and polar) and plot vectors
3. Know how to do basic arithmetic with vectors including addition and dot products
4. Know how to write very basic programs with Visual Python
5. Know how to use Google Sites to build a basic web page
6. Have the trigonometric values of the special angles memorized
7. Know to obtain the velocity and acceleration of a particle if you are given its position.