Lana is a Ph.D. student in the Human-Centered Computing program at Georgia Institute of Technology, who has been with the ShareTable project from day 1. She's the person to contact if you're interested in joining the team or if you have any questions about the ShareTable, she's the person to contact.
Tony is a Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of Interactive Computing at Georgia Tech. He contributed greatly to the implementation of the ShareTable, particularly in creating the code which de-warps the camera image and aligns the two projections on the ShareTable. He also converted several components of the system to C#, allowing us to interface with the Axis cameras.
Gregory D. Abowd
Dr. Abowd is a Distinguished Professor in the School of Interactive Computing at Georgia Institute of Technology, who serves as the faculty advisor for the ShareTable project. He is the person to contact if you need to talk to the project's PI.
Current Team Members
Sanika is a Masters student in HCI. She has done a lot of work to prepare the ShareTable for a long-term deployment, particularly to integrate a number of C# components and test the system.
Past Team Members
- Shashank Raval - was interested in investigating the role of embodied play on engagement and immersion
- Berke Atasoy - helped brainstorm some design ideas for the ShareTable prototype and may continue some of this work at TU/e
- Jasjit Singh - contributed to the implementation of the second ShareTable prototype
- Jee Yeon Hwang - contributed to the implementation of the second ShareTable prototype
- Yee Chieh "Denise" Chew - contributed to the formative interviews analysis
- Original HCI Class Project Team - collaborated to create the first ShareTable prototype and conduct the exploratory evaluation
- Stephen Cuzzort
- Hendrik Muller
- Hina Shah
- Brian Di Rito