ValuesWe believe that we should live out our principles in our daily lives. To accomplish this, we adhere to an ethical standard of five basic guidelines referred to as The Five Values.
- We will consciously consider the intent behind all our words, deeds, and actions.
- Through conscious action we will strive to cause no harm to Earth, to ourselves, or other beings.
- Through conscious action we will resolve conflicts of harm.
- We will accept no law, statement, or directive purely on face value but will consider its intent and consequences to ourselves and others.
- We will respect all paths and practitioners who do not seek to cause harm.
- We will express that respect through kindness, mercy, and presence whenever possible.
- We will say what we mean and we will stand behind what we say.
- We will be responsible to Earth and to all beings.
- We will seek to aid others whenever possible.
- We will treat all beings and all things as sacred.
- We will honor the cycles of nature and our lives through ritual and other acts of reverence.
- We will reveal our principles to others through our daily actions.
- We will seek out the wonder, awe, and joy of living
- We will encourage and promote that joy to others.