Welcome to the Shamrock Elementary School PTO!
The Shamrock Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) relies on the input of diligent and thoughtful educators, learners, and families to support our educational and community-building goals. The PTO is an open participation group, monthly meetings.
The sole purpose of the Shamrock PTO is to support the students, staff and families of the Shamrock School. Whether or not you are able to attend the meetings, your voice ideas and questions are always appreciated.
Some of the ways we do this:
- We offer opportunities for family fun, like the Halloween Float, Kindergarten Popsicles on the Playground, Movie Night and Skate Night.
- We support the end of year Field Day activities.
- We provide books, volunteers and other learning materials for the library.
- We provide support for the Shamrock Multicultural Committee.
- We purchase educational items for teachers beyond what their budget allows, including an iPad mobile learning lab!
- We provide wonderful enrichment programs for all of our students covering multiple topics.
- We fund landscaping, maintenance and beautification projects.
- We provide transportation for Shamrock School field trips.
- We award a WMHS scholarship for a graduating senior who is a graduate of the Shamrock.
- We support all 5th grade end of year activities and purchase gifts for all graduating students.
- We fund and organize staff appreciation activities.
These great programs and initiatives are paid for by the
PTO to enrich your child’s educational experience, but are not without expense
and typically exceed $15,000 annually.
PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VIEW OUR UPCOMING EVENTS PAGE!
Contact Shamrock PTO:
We Welcome your Donations!