1. "Solving puzzles of Shakespeare's Code"
23 January 2010 by Amanda Robbins of
The Albany Democrat Herald
2. This story went out on the AP Network to Seattle, Portland, Salem, Medford, Bend, Boise, & Connecticut.
To see where, Google:
Shakespeare, Amanda Robbins
3. "Codes of Shakespeare's sonnets unlocked: Poetic Puzzle--Oregonian Peter Jensen finds four main characters in them"
Amanda Robbin's AP story was reprinted in the
Sunday Oregonian, 21 February 2010, Section O, page 11.
4. Here's another imagined view of dark lady Aemelia Bassano by one of my Shakespeare students at Linn Benton Community College, Abigail Lundberg. Note that Abigail put a mole "in the pit of her throat," a mark noted by her astrologer Simon Forman.
5. "Trying to Solve Shakespearean Puzzles" On Thursday, 25 March, I presented a PowerPoint, 35-slide show and talk to the Ashland Rotary. Paul Nicholson, Executive Director of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, was there. He gave Sandy and me free tickets to see their Hamlet that night.
Date last updated: 21 June 2010