I am currently a PhD student in Computing Science, University of Alberta, Canada. My PhD research focuses on energy efficiency in mobile applications. My research is supervised by Dr. Abram Hindle.
I have completed my M.Sc in Computer Science, from University of Saskatchewan, Canada where I was a member of DISCUS Lab under the supervision of Dr. Dwight Makaroff. I received my B.Sc (Hons) in Computer Science & Engineering from University of Chittagong, Bangladesh (ranked 1st, CGPA: 3.87/4).
- Teaching Assistant (Software Engineering, University of Alberta)
- Jr. Research Staff (Machine Learning and Data Visualization, Saskatchewan Telecommunication---SaskTel) (January 2014 - August 2014)
- Jr. Research Staff (Data Analytics, Telecommunication Research Labs---TRLabs) (September 2013 - December 2013)
- Teaching Assistant (Operating Systems, University of Saskatchewan) (September 2012 - April 2013)
- Lecturer (Dept. of Computer Science, Stamford University Bangladesh) (June 2009 - August 2011)
- Part-time Lecturer (IT, IIUC-DC) (2012-2013)