Process to Request a Student Government Vehicle:
**BEFORE you request a vehicle, please read the policies page on the left-hand side of the site.**
1. Send a Google Calendar invite to SG Vehicles email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following
information in the description area of the Invitation:
* Only organizations not funded by Student Government will be required to list their organization's fund number.
- Organization's fund number*
- Advisor/Staff/ Faculty Name
- Number of Vehicles Requesting (any specific vehicle if necessary)
- Purpose of trip
- Special Arrangements
- Name(s) of driver(s)
- Driver's WIN
- Driver's Phone Number(s)
2. Once a request is submitted, PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME YOU HAVE A VEHICLE. You will receive a response within the Google Calendar invite. Please allow a sufficient amount of time to process your request.
3. Once your request is approved, you will need to pick up your key(s) on the day of your trip (or before if available):
- A response of "Yes" means:
- Your request has been approved and you have been allocated a vehicle or vehicles
- A response of "Maybe" means (We will specify which one(s) are applicable in your situation in the "Notes" section of the response):
- The number of vehicles you have requested is unavailable for your request
- Missing information
- Please update invitation with appropriate information
- A response of "No" means (We will specify which one(s) are applicable in your situation in the "Notes" section of the response):
- There are no vehicles available at the time/date of your request.
- Your drivers are unapproved
- Keys can be picked up from 9 am - 4:30 pm at the Information Desk on the first floor of the student center from Monday to Friday.
- If for some reason you are unable to pick up your key(s) within this time frame, please specify this as a "special arrangement"
- Special Arrangements can be made by contacting SG Vehicles Committee Chair Christian Victoria at email@example.com or Kayla Cauthon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To pick up keys, you will need to sign them out and BY SIGNING YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BY THE STUDENT GOVERNMENT VEHICLES COMMITTEE ON THE "VEHICLES POLICY" PAGE!!!