- Extensive Margins of Dividend Policy, Investment, and Stock Returns, with Shane A. Johnson, Hwagyun Kim and Changwoo Nam.
- Ownership Premium in Chinese Equity Markets, with Hui He and Hanya Li (work in progress).
- Co-Movement of the Chinese and U.S. Aggregate Stock Returns, with Qianqian Wang, Applied Economics, 47(50), 5337-5353, 2015.
- Momentum Effect as Part of a Market Equilibrium, with Hwagyun Kim, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 49(1), 107-130, 2014. Online Appendix.
- Macro Policies (Fiscal, Monetary, and Macroprudential Policies and Growth Strategies)
- Friend or Foe? Cross-Border Linkages and the Likelihood of a Banking Crisis, with Laura Kodres and Jing Lu.
- Reserve Requirements as Macroprudential Policy in Inflation-Targeting Economies, with Jung-seok Seo and Bosung Kim.
- Estonia’s Potential Output and Growth Strategies, with Ramdane Abdoun, Christoph Klingen, and Pragyan Deb, IMF Selected Issues, November 30, 2015.
- An Assessment of Cross-country Fiscal Consolidation, with Bruno Carrasco, Asian Development Bank Working Paper, 79, 2006.
- Economic Growth
- Trade, Structural Transformation, and Growth, with Hwagyun Kim and Xiaohan Ma.
- Economic Impacts of Reunifications in Germany and in Korea, with Max St. Brown, Asian Economic Papers, 14(2), 183-213, 2015. Referenced at a Reuters article.
- China’s Catch Up to the US Economy: Decomposing TFP Through Investment Specific Technology and Human Capital, with Stephen Devadoss, Jeff Luckstead, and Ron C. Mittelhammer, Applied Economics, 46(32), 3995-4007, 2014.
- International Technology Adoption, R&D, and Productivity Growth, with Peter Gray and Daniel Toro-González, B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics (Contributions), 13(1), 331-354, 2013. Working Paper Version.
- Korean Economic Integration: Prospects and Pitfalls, with Hyung Seok Kim and Max St. Brown, International Economic Journal, 26(3), 471-485, 2012. Working Paper Version.
- How Large are Learning Externalities? International Economic Review, 52(4), 1077-1103, 2011. Unpublished Mathematical Appendix. Working Paper Version.
- IMF Staff Reports for Article IV Consultations: Estonia (2014 and 2015).
Like its Facebook page.
- Monetary and External Sectors