- Dividend Policy, Investment, and Stock Returns, with Shane A. Johnson, Hwagyun Kim and Changwoo Nam.
- Co-Movement of the Chinese and U.S. Aggregate Stock Returns, with Qianqian Wang, Applied Economics, forthcoming.
- Momentum Effect as Part of a Market Equilibrium, with Hwagyun Kim, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 49(1), 107-130, 2014. Online Appendix.
- Fiscal, Monetary and Financial Market Policies
- Economic Growth
- Trade, Structural Transformation, and Growth, with Hwagyun Kim and Xiaohan Ma.
- Economic Impacts of Reunifications in Germany and in Korea, with Max St. Brown, Asian Economic Papers, 14(2), 183-213, 2015. Referenced at a Reuters article.
- China’s Catch Up to the US Economy: Decomposing TFP Through Investment Specific Technology and Human Capital, with Stephen Devadoss, Jeff Luckstead, and Ron C. Mittelhammer, Applied Economics, 46(32), 3995-4007, 2014.
- International Technology Adoption, R&D, and Productivity Growth, with Peter Gray and Daniel Toro-González, B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics (Contributions), 13(1), 331-354, 2013. Working Paper Version.
- Korean Economic Integration: Prospects and Pitfalls, with Hyung Seok Kim and Max St. Brown, International Economic Journal, 26(3), 471-485, 2012. Working Paper Version.
- How Large are Learning Externalities? International Economic Review, 52(4), 1077-1103, 2011. Unpublished Mathematical Appendix. Working Paper Version.
Like its Facebook page.
- Monetary and External Sectors
- Real and Fiscal Sectors, and Putting Together
Copyright 1998-2014 by Seung Mo Choi. All Rights Reserved.