The 123.hp.com/setup is actually a website which is set up by HP technicians to help people set up their HP Printer by downloading the printer drivers and other software through this website. On this website you can find directions on how you can connect your HP Printer wirelessly, with help of USB cable and even things like how one can install a cartridge in the printer.
Setting up your HP Printer with
1. Make sure the Wi-Fi key and details entered are correct. Also ensure your internet is working and there is enough power. The USB should also be working.
2. Ensure that the firmware etc. of the printer is installed. Don’t give the printer too many printing jobs at once. Make sure the printer is free of dust etc.
3. The operating system should be updated as well.
Connecting HP Printer to Router
1. Once you switch on your printer, on the touchscreen head over to the network section.
2. The 123 setup will look for the routers available to connect with.
3. After which you will only have to put in the network key and the connecting starts.
Connect HP printer to mobile through 123 hp com setup
1. Switch on your HP printer and open the 123.hp.com website on your phone
2. Look for the model and name of printer you want to connect with
3. Add the printer to your mobile phone and begin installing
Connect HP Printer to MAC through 123 hp setup
1. First install printer driver on your MAC
2. Go to the 123.hp.com/setup website into the MAC page setup, and then reset printer from the Apple menu
3. Enter your Wi-Fi details, select system options from the menu, and select your printer/fax option
4. On the left hand corner, there is a plus sign. Once you click on this choose the internet protocol option
5. Once you type in the IP address, the process to connect HP printer to MAC computer through 123.hp.com/setup is started.