2 1/2-3 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes, Peeled
4 Tbls butter, melted
1 tsp dried thyme. Here I substitute Spinach Herb Mix by Tastefully Simple. Spinach Herb mix consists of Spinach Flakes, onion, dill and garlic. I LOVE this stuff!
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place oven rack in upper-middle position in oven.
2. Combine butter, thyme/spinach herb mix, salt and pepper in a medium bowl
3. Slice off ends of potatoes so they are flat on ends and cut potatoes into 1 inch slices.
4.Toss potatoes in butter mixture and arrange in a single layer in a 9x13 inch pan.
5. Roast for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and flip each potato and roast for another 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and flip potatoes again then add the chicken broth and garlic. (See note on bottom)
7. Roast another 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are tender and sauce has reduced slightly.
8. Serve the potatoes with the sauce drizzled over the top.
Note: Recommend using a metal pan. If using a glass pan make sure chicken broth isn't cold. You don't want to shatter your pan!