1 package cranberries chopped fine
1 15 oz can crushed pineapple drained. Save juice for cream cheese mixture.
3-4 apples peeled and chopped
6 oz orange juice concentrate
1 cup sugar
3 (3 oz) boxes strawberry jello or any red.
2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
1. Mix 3 boxes jello with 2 cups boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add 2 1/2 cups cold water and orange juice concentrate. Let this jel slightly.
3. Mix together chopped cranberries, drained pineapple, chopped apples, sugar and nuts if using.
4. When jello is partially jelled add cranberry mixture.
5. Pour 1/2 of the mixture into a 9x13 pan . Refrigerate until completely set.
6. Beat softened cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Add a bit of pineapple juice if needed to make a spreadable consistency.
7. Spread cream cheese over set jello. Pour remaining cranberry mixture over the top. Let set until firm.