- Listen to and read descriptions of bedrooms and colors
- Talk and write about your room
- Survey classmates about their bedrooms and compare theirs to yours
- Listen to conversations about chores and read housing ads
- Talk about household chores and write a description of a house or apartment
- Exchange information while giving advice
- Making comparisons
- The superlative
- Stem changing verbs: poder and dormir
- Affirmative tú commands
- The present progressive tense
Los quehaceres audio
Games and Activities:
Game: La Casa 1
Game: La Casa 2
Game: La Casa 3
Game: Welcome to La Casa
Online 3D Home Planner Tool
¿Cómo es tu casa?
Identify the rooms in a house: Interactive tutor and practice
Spanish Word Toss: Around the House
Describe your house.
Describe the house you grew up in and what you thought of it.
Talk about your TV viewing habits.
Give and take messages over the phone.