Ponder these questions:Hopefully, as you learn more during our time together, your answers to these questions will get bigger and better:
- What is my cultural identity and how does it differ from the cultural identities of Spanish-speaking peoples around the world?
- How do I communicate about "who I am" and "what I do" to people who speak Spanish?
Goals for this class:
- I can have a spontaneous, simple conversation in Spanish, responding to and asking basic questions.
- I can write simple words and/or phrases in Spanish.
- I can give a simple, verbal presentation in Spanish.
- I can read and understand simple words, simple stories, and descriptions in Spanish.
- I can understand simple, oral presentations in Spanish, such as single words, short stories, and descriptions.
- I can identify similarities and differences between my culture and the cultures of Spanish-speaking countries.
- I can use Spanish outside of the classroom!