SELU CHAPTER INFORMATION: ALL MEMBERS:
- Applications to join the Southeastern Louisiana University Chapter can be found on campus at the CSD office in Campbell Hall or at https://creator.zoho.com/nsslha.selu/southeastern-louisiana-university-nsslha/form-perma/NSSLHA_Application/
- In order to receive cords at graduation you must be active for 2 consecutive years in the local chapter
- What does it take to be an active member?
- Attending at least 1 meeting per semester and 2 meetings per semester, paying dues, and participating in meetings, events, fundraisers, feedback forums, and communicating and socializing with members and officers
- See attached info sheet and brochure for more information!
Graduate Students in NSSLHA Information:
- When you graduate and set up your clinical fellowship, you join ASHA as a full member.
- Once you graduate, you are no longer a "student" member anymore.