Should styles should be restricted?
A particular procedure by which something is done; a manner or way.
So effectively everything that has a form abstract or concrete will have a style, intentional or not.
Types of styles regulated
- Haircuts banned as well! (in North Korea)
- Beards (compulsory in some places an banned in others).
- The 1732 Hat Act - Musnt buy Amerian made hats
- 1463 The English Parliament passed a law prohibiting men from wearing short coats and gowns that did not cover "privy members and buttocks".
- In 1297, Englishmen in Ireland were banned from adopting Irish hairstyles.
This page is awaiting content, please feel free to submit some via the contact tab or visit a related page here: